ÚNETE AL EQUIPO
En COR creamos una cultura de trabajo increíble y vivimos nuestros valores: pensar en grande, trabajo en equipo, velocidad en el crecimiento, mejora continua, transparencia y personas primero.
Si queres formar parte de algo grande e impactar a miles de equipos creativos y profesionales ¡este es tu lugar!
CUSTOMER SUCCESS AGENT
COR is the all-in-one management solution for Advertising & Marketing Agencies that automate timesheets, through AI, to predict profitability, reduce work overload and improve client engagements.
Is a purpose-driven company, founded by leading agency owners. Based in Silicon Valley, COR serves Fortune 500 Companies, has presence in more than 35 countries and raised its Series A from Top VCs and Entrepreneurs, including 6 unicorn founders such as Kevin O`Connor, Doug Smith & Marcos Galperin.
Some of the advertising agencies that use COR include BBDO, DDB, Leo Burnett, Havas, Grey y TBWA.
Our vision is global and the challenge is getting better everyday.
Join our team!
What would your role be like as “Customer Success Agent”?
The purpose of this role is to champion our client’s satisfaction, onboarding and accompanying them in their experience with the tool. You’ll also manage profit control and growth, as well as account management processes.
The CSM’s role is to build long-term relationships and continually improve levels of service to users, satisfying the needs and expectations of our clients.
Your main challenges will be:
- Proactive consulting with the client. Helping them increase their profit margins and boost team collaboration on projects.
- Listening to the needs of the client, proposing solutions with COR and evaluating results.
- Ensuring optimum use of the platform by users.
- Identifying sales opportunities, be it through upselling (more users, plan upgrades, payment type, contract duration, workshops), or cross-selling (other features)
- Identifying opportunities with clients in other markets/countries and passing them onto the commercial team.
- Customer Service. Clearing up doubts, helping resolve issues and improving their experience with the tool.
- Recapping progress with the tool, trying out new features and showing the main metrics delivered
- Applying COR best practices to upskill clients in workflow management
We expect you to have:
- Proactivity and autonomy
- Analytics skills and management knowledge
- Technical knowledge and general interest in technology
- A minimum of 2 years work experience as a:
- – Sr. Account Executive in a marketing /advertising agency
- – Consultant working directly with clients
- – Customer Success Agent
- Experience using CRM such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Asana, Trello, Monday, Basecamp, etc.
- Fluent written and spoken English
We offer attractive benefits, such as pay in USD, work & travel (work from anywhere in the world for one month), training and much more!