ÚNETE AL EQUIPO
En COR creamos una cultura de trabajo increíble y vivimos nuestros valores: pensar en grande, trabajo en equipo, velocidad en el crecimiento, mejora continua, transparencia y personas primero.
Si queres formar parte de algo grande e impactar a miles de equipos creativos y profesionales ¡este es tu lugar!
SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
COR is a next-generation solution for creative and professional teams that intelligently suggests how to manage projects, teams and finances in a single platform.
Based in Silicon Valley with Argentine founders, COR is rapidly growing month by month, having managed to launch in 18 countries in less than 4 years. We’ve received numerous multi-million rounds of investment in the US. Some of our investors and mentors, who you could come into contact with, include:
- Kevin O’Connor, founder and CEO of DoubleClick, which was acquired by Google for more than $3 billion.
- Doug Smith, founder of Anaplan, which is valued on the stock exchange at more than $10 billion.
- Marcos Galperin, founder and CEO of MercadoLibre, valued at $90 billion.
- Tom Chavez, founder and CEO of Krux, which was acquired by Salesforce for more than $1 billion.
- David Sable, ex-Global CEO of VMLY&R (WPP), one of the world’s biggest marketing and communication companies.
- 500 Startups, the most active risk capital fund in Silicon Valley and the entire world.
Some of the advertising agencies that use COR include Ogilvy, VMLY&R, Grey (AKQA Group), Wunderman Thompson, DDB, BBDO, TBWA, McCann, MullenLowe, Leo Burnett, Saatchi &Saatchi, Havas and Dentsu.
We’re looking for passionate and talented people who are committed to solving the problem that affects millions of creative and professional teams.
Our vision is global and the challenge is just getting started. Are you ready to grow?
Join our team!
What would your role be like as “Sales Development Representative”?
This role is essential to achieve our growth objective, both in acquiring new clients and billing.
¡You will be able to work with people from different countries all over the world! Our Team works with the United States, Europe, Latin America and more.
Your daily challenges and responsibilities will be:
- Prospect, identify opportunities, and qualificate leads.
- Conduct outbound campaigns working together with the commercial team to develop new potential leads focused on Enterprise & SMB accounts.
- Follow the commercial team goals to achieve monthly and quarterly objectives.
What you’ll need:
- Degree in Marketing, Business Management, or likewise. Students about to finish their degree will also be considered.
- 1 year of work experience in customer service and sales
- Experience using the CRM system for account follow-up and in the mounting of massive email campaigns. Hubspot (Not required).
- Experience in the Software industry (Not required)
- Work experience in sales and knowledge of companies on the SaaS segment- software subscription/development model. (Not required)
- Advanced level of English (Required)
- Portuguese is a plus!
We offer attractive benefits, such as pay in USD, work & travel (work from anywhere in the world for one month), training and much more!