COR is a next-generation solution for creative teams and professionals that intelligently suggests how to manage your projects, teams and finances in a single online platform.
Based in Silicon Valley and with Argentine founders, COR grows rapidly month by month, having managed to operate in 18 countries in less than 4 years. Some of our investors and mentors with whom you could have contact are:
- Kevin O’Connor, founder & CEO at DoubleClick, which was acquired by Google for over $3 billion.
- Doug Smith, founder at Anaplan, the scenario modeling solution for companies, which trades at $10 billion.
- Ed Castro Wright, former CEO at Walmart.
- Kevin Thompson, Vice-President at Google.
- Marcos Galperin, founder & CEO at MercadoLibre, which trades at $80 billion.
- Tom Chavez , founder & CEO at Krux, which was acquired by Salesforce for over $1 billion.
- David Sable, former Global CEO at VMLY&R (WPP), one of the world´s largest marketing & communications companies.
- Global Founders Capital, 500 Startups, State48 Ventures.
Some of the ad agencies that use COR are Ogilvy, VMLY & R, GREY (AKQA Group), Wunderman Thompson, DDB, BBDO, TBWA, McCann, MullenLowe, Leo Burnett, Saatchi & Saatchi, Havas, and Dentsu.
To solve this problem that affects millions of creative and professional teams, we are looking for passionate and talented people committed to solving it.
Our vision is global and the challenge is just beginning. Are you ready to grow?
Join our team!
¿What would be your role as “Marketing VP”?
As a Marketing VP you will translate our business vision into prioritized go-to-market programs. You will lead the marketing team responsible for demand generation and brand building.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Establish and be accountable for Marketing goals, including Lead Generation and Brand awareness ones.
- Measure channels’ ROI so as to scale upon performance.
- Establish a vision for the marketing organization and lead our team of high-performing product marketing professionals.
- Ensure global alignment and regional flexibility of go-to-market plans that drive measurable pipeline impact and cross-sell opportunities into existing accounts.
- Being the portfolio expert collaborating with the industry’s most respected vertical sales team to develop plays and sales programs that help drive pipeline, find new buyers, and cross-sell into existing accounts.
- Collaborate with product management to define and evangelize product strategy and translate it into differentiated, value-based positioning and successful go-to-market programs.
- Develop relationships with key customers and partners, helping turn them into advocates.
- Suggest and research new thought leadership and product content based on market, economic and competitive landscape.
- Make data-driven decisions to hit company goals.
- Communicate effectively and often to ensure all stakeholders are aligned.
- Establish KPIs and track the performance of your team’s efforts to ensure that desired business outcomes are met.
- Experience as Director or Head of, in tech/software, ad tech, digital media, or advertising industries. Ideally, B2B – Enterprise SaaS.
- Proven results in Lead Generation and Brand Building, managing inbound marketing, paid media, PR and Events.
- Interest in working with and being led by an international team.
- Demonstrated experience as a people-focused leader with proven ability to build creative, collaborative teams; empower and develop people; and link performance to overall business objectives
- Proven experience with determining product-market fit and delivering products to market, including an affinity for sales enablement
- Ability to lead and communicate cross-functionally with sales, product management, leadership, engineering, and other departments.
- If you are not US based, it is required an advanced level of English in different skills, such as speaking, pronunciation, writing and reading comprehension.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Analytical skills and numbers driven.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- High energy, charismatic, innovative, creative individual
- Strong organizational skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience in business discussions.
- Ability to deliver results.