COR is a next-generation solution for creative teams and professionals that intelligently suggests how to manage your projects, teams and finances in a single online platform.
Based in Silicon Valley and with Argentine founders, COR grows rapidly month by month, having managed to operate in 18 countries in less than 4 years. Within his numerous and millionaire investment rounds in the United States, some of our investors and mentors with whom you could have contact are:
- Kevin O’Connor, founder & CEO at DoubleClick, which was acquired by Google for over $3 billion.
- Doug Smith, founder at Anaplan, the scenario modeling solution for companies, which trades at $10 billion.
- Marcos Galperin, founder & CEO at MercadoLibre, which trades at $80 billion.
- Tom Chavez , founder & CEO at Krux, which was acquired by Salesforce for over $1 billion.
- David Sable, former Global CEO at VMLY&R (WPP), one of the world´s largest marketing & communications companies.
- 500 Startups, the most active venture capital fund in Silicon Valley and the world.
Some of the ad agencies that use COR are Ogilvy, VMLY & R, Grey (AKQA Group), Wunderman Thompson, DDB, BBDO, TBWA, McCann, MullenLowe, Leo Burnett, Saatchi & Saatchi, Havas, and Dentsu.
To solve this problem that affects millions of creative and professional teams, we are looking for passionate and talented people committed to solving it.
Our vision is global and the challenge is just beginning. Are you ready to grow?
Join our team!
What would be your role as a “Senior Account Executive”?
This role is essential to achieve our growth objective, both in the acquisition of new clients and billing. The position is to work remotely.
Main tasks, but are not limited to:
- Meet sales targets assigned by the head of the area.
- Make custom demos.
- Negotiate contracts.
- Build trusting relationships with customers long term.
- Increase our Client Portfolio along with the Customer Success Management team.
- Daily use of CRM.
- Critical analysis of performance data and the computer itself.
- Report weekly results.
- 4+ years experience as AE in SaaS companies.
- Experience selling Enterprise management solutions.
- Knowledge of the industry business model, both SaaS and Professional Services.
- Leadership potential.
- Experience using CRMs.
- Analytical capacity.
- Results oriented.