COR Privacy and Personal Data
In COR we are committed to protecting customers data and respecting their privacy. In this statement we intend to show the main measures we take to fulfill our commitment.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
COR Global Ltd.
2350 North Point St #2, San Francisco, CA 94123, United States.
Delegate of Data Protection (DPD):
José Gettas – COO
Paraguay 1649 #3, Buenos Aires, 1062, Argentina.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
At COR Global Ltd. we understand data protection to be all those measures taken at a physical, technical and legal level to guarantee that the information of the Owners – individuals – (customers, employees, former employees, suppliers, creditors, etc.) is safe from any attack or attempt to access it by unauthorized persons as well as its use and conservation is appropriate.
COR Global Ltd. may make use of personal data to:
a) Execute the existing contractual relationship with its customers, suppliers, workers and applicants, including the payment of contractual obligations.
b) Provide the services and / or products required by their users.
c) Inform about new products or services and / or about changes in them.
d) Evaluate the quality of service.
e) Perform internal studies on habits of use.
f) Send to the physical mail, electronic or mobile device, via any digital means of communication created or to be created, commercial, advertising or promotional information about the products and / or services, events and / or promotions of commercial or non-commercial type, in order to promote, invite, direct, execute, inform and in general, carry out campaigns, promotions or contests of a commercial or advertising nature, advanced by COR Global Ltd. and / or by third parties.
g) Develop the entire process of customer registration and project management
h) Support internal or external audit processes
How long will we keep your data?
The data will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained, and if necessary, during the years necessary to comply with the legal obligations.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
We indicate the legal basis for the treatment of your data:
● Execution of a contract: Provision of requested services
● Legitimate interest of the Responsible party: Sending commercial communications
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
No data will be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation.
Transfers of data to third countries
No data transfers are planned for third countries.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not we are processing personal data about COR Global Ltd..
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, COR Global Ltd. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can materially exercise your rights in the following way: by contacting the person responsible for the treatment by mail.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In case you feel your rights are violated in relation to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can submit a claim to the competent Data Protection Control Authority.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we treat in COR Global Ltd. come from the interested party.
The categories of data that are treated are:
● Identifying data
● Directions postal and electronic
● Commercial information
Special categories of personal data are not treated (are those data that reveal ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, or union affiliation, genetic data, biometric data aimed at univocally identifying a natural person , data related to health or data related to sexual life or sexual orientation of a natural person).
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information.
This section describes your CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act) rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that COR Global Ltd. disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that COR Global Ltd. delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by email to email@example.com
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us.
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We’re proud to have you as a customer and will continue working hard to maintain the highest level of transparency, security, and trust. And if you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to reach out and let us know.